Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sexual Attraction

They say you know within the first 15 minutes of meeting someone if you're sexually attracted to them...

Well maybe its true because within the first 5 I knew I needed you to feel the depths inside of me.

As quickly as you looked at me, and then looked away again....
I pictured licking my own juices while they were dripping off you chin.

The very moment our flesh touched when you shook my hand I knew those same fingers would cause me to tremble in seizures, sending unbearable pleasure but hoping it would always last.

You said your name, but I knew it already... In my head I've screamed it over and over repeatedly.

We've sexed each other countless times by the instance you kissed my cheek and announced you're pleased to meet me.

But trust the pleasure was indeed all mines...
Because by the time you walked away... I must have came a dozen times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting my blogposts.... your opinion is appreciated greatly :-)