Friday, June 11, 2010

When I'm with You.

This was sent in by a fan... Written by an unknown writer. Enjoy!

when I'm with you........... slow music plays from the speakers
incents burn while i smoke my reefer
hennessy half-fills my glass
sweat soaks the sheets,from...
the workout,im putting on that ass
i take it slow then fast,in & out i grind
your eyes roll back in your head
when i enter from behind,you moan...
so sweet
pulling me closer,when i slow the motion
of my freak
rolling you over...so in my face is where...
you'll skeet,& squirt,call for jesus &
curse...
damn daddy give it to me,smack that ass
fuck me slow,fuck me fast
put it in my ass,put it in my mouth
you'd swear to me you never came
in your life
til you encountered this nigga from the
south
ill simply reply,thats what im about
multiple orgasms,passionate kisses
cook you dinner,then wash the dishes
id eat you up like the special of the day
and promise youll walk sorely,anytime
you leave my way,cause its my pleasure
to bring you passionate pain,to when..
we make love
the headboard
thunders and your pussy rains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting my blogposts.... your opinion is appreciated greatly :-)