Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Champ is here.

Tell me my pussy good. Screamin like I'm bad luck he better knock on wood.
Throwing blows like its the 12th round, he don't know I'm a heavyweight
I'm about to knock him out.
Lights out. Undefeated. Record impeccable, presidential nominee.
Tongue flutters like a butterfly, ass swole like a bee.
Pussy stay thuggin 'em yeah I'm a straight G!
No need for commendations, n please save the recommendations.
Ruthless squirrel I'm first for my nutt.
Probably already came 4 times before the next verse.
Training, I don't need it.
Words make you want me to turn you into a believer.
The champ Is here.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Juicy! You really have a way with words. I love the line "Ruthless squirrel I'm first for my nutt" lol. Yo keep doing ur thing I'll be reading n commenting, holla at ya later! I'm on ur BBM under Ceez.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting my blogposts.... your opinion is appreciated greatly :-)