Tuesday, August 10, 2010

juicy peach

Here's a treat for u ladies. Sent in by one of my readers follow him on twitter
‎​@UJUSGOT_DUBBED
Enjoy.

Damn don't it taste good, yeah I know it does can you imagine the juiices trickling down ya cheeks
shit I know I can when I bite into her and suck all on her the natural juiices just let me tell you this girl
man she's sweet with a tangy kick in the mouth you know she makes me buckle to my knees
when getting a bite into her. Like when I hold her she's so soft and mushy and just feels right
smells sweet and like something worth eating.
Good lord she's my juiices you know the 1 that I would devour and just hold above my head as a prize possession.
Shit she's juiicy, sometimes I just wanna tongue kiss her like a real woman I just wanna show her love at times.
Wait a minute baby you are juiicy and your juiices remind me of a peach.
Come here and lemme bite into your juiicy self.
Mmmm taste so sweet like this Juiicy Peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting my blogposts.... your opinion is appreciated greatly :-)