Thursday, September 16, 2010

Confessions of a hot wet pussy

From the way u touch me, I can tell you want me.
Got me excited, thinkin bout the damage you could do to me.
From the way you kiss me, I'm startin to think you're in love with me.
Got me talkin back to you, tellin you I'm yours to please.
From the way you stroke me, I don't know if you can break me.
Got me clenching up, so you don't ever leave me.
From the way you tease me, I'm getting hot and wetter still.
Got me open off the pipe, I'll make room for you to lay your steel.
From the way you stretch me, I know that you're too big for me.
Got me prayin while I'm cryin because you're too good to me.
From the way you make me cream, I'm thinking of ways you'll never leave.
Got me used to your luvin, both the pleasure and the pain.
From the second you entered my warmth, I knew you were made for me.
Got me burning in anticipation, ready for the next time we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting my blogposts.... your opinion is appreciated greatly :-)