Thursday, September 23, 2010

Your Voice

I wanna be the melody that slips from your tongue. The air that escapes your lips....

The vibrato in your throat that echoes through your chest. Sending ripples throughout my body as the base rises from within.

Think of me as the music that you groove to. I'll be the harmony that moves you. Movements as fluid as the beat that soothes you. Dancing in your head like your favorite tune.

And when your lost for words.... Let me be the inspiration for your lyrics. Penetrating the volumes of the masses, too unique to be generic.

Because from the moment I heard your voice I melted. Nothing but juice, you've drained me. Your voice reached many ears.... But I swear you sang to me.

Dedicating this one to my new favorite singer... With the panty soaking voice. @Zelly115 *evil smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting my blogposts.... your opinion is appreciated greatly :-)