Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Distant Lover

"Does she know... what she did... to turn my heart into flames, From that one time that she looked my way...." {Trey Songz}
You're my Distant Lover... I feel you close Though I know you're far away.....
laying in your arms all day flesh upon flesh,
hand in hand and as we breath each other in,
 let us both capture this moment.
lock it into our memories and seal its exsistence.

I'm You're Distant Lover... But We share this fire deep inside our veins.....
We can both close our eys and find each other in the planes between the stars...
I'll hold on to the best parts of you, while you grip the essence of my spirit.
take Joy in knowing me like no other has ever before
and I'll take comfort in learning every part of your soul.

My Distant Lover... I wish that I could bring you here to me......
So Instead I'll Close my eyes and drift off in exstacy.
Our beings connect as if we never left each other
Something that only we share.
Not love...
 yet stronger than the lust of the world.

Distant Lovers.... a spiritual connection without titles...
Virtually incredible how u feel me even throught all this space
You reach me with your pain
and I channel my strength
I yearn for your touch....
 Always in my thoughs
You.... My Distant Lover.......
So Far Away.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting my blogposts.... your opinion is appreciated greatly :-)