Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let u go.....

I try to let u go.. But You keep running though my mind.
Every time I feel closer to leaving u, u capture my heart another time.
when I've put up with all the drama... n said I wont any more..
before I even gather my thoughts u intercept me at the door.
Time after Time I said I'd leave you... even knowing I could never let you go
Emotionally This Battle is not meant to win... and I'm afraid I'll be left with the sores..
all Aches and pain from another heart break... memories of the love I lost create pillow stains.
So Fuck it I proclaim.. I wont even let u try!!!
What would it profit me to give my heart to yet another wrong guy?
I Love you dearly, yet my pride will never let u know....
So I'll Hold on to this Bitter Sweet Love..
at least until I let u go....

{Dedicating this to my Prince...}
you know who you are....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting my blogposts.... your opinion is appreciated greatly :-)