Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Bleeding Pain

I wish I could hold u and tell u I miss u.... any everything would feel alright.
I'm dying to touch u and tell u I need u... we could just hold each other through the night.
For so long I've wanted to feel you reach out and kiss you... But your not mines so I'll just hold this pillow tighter...
Damn.... I just wish I never fell for u...... But your also one of the best things to happen to me too.
I cherish the time we spend and Value having such a good friend.
But My heart bleeds for your love.
my mind says It will settle for your touch.
Knowing you'll never be mines makes me hold down my head and cry.
It was never supposed to go this way, I was never meant to fall for your ways.
I spent so much time building up these walls, yet somehow you slipped in undetected.
What Do you want from me? Everything I have I'll give...
Still knowing that I may be hurt in the end...
I'm weighting the cost wondering if my sanity is a price willing to pay...
To be blinded by love forsaking whats pure to hold on to a dream that I never wish to awake.
I think somewhere along the way, I fell in love with you...
And This is proving to be my hearts biggest mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting my blogposts.... your opinion is appreciated greatly :-)