Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Untitled- The Truth

I Dont know how I feel right now....
I  feel like closing my eyes... yet I dont wanna miss a thing,
my bodies calling for you,
my heart yearns for another,
my mind knows you're not good enough for my love,
yet Im still under your spell.
I've even built up this wall,
so I wont be dumb enough to fall again.
I wont be that girl again.
Yes meant the words I vowed.
Yet I see you trying to tear down the very bricks I put together.
But I just cant see myself falling down again...
not again......
There's Nothing u can do to change the way my heart feels.......
I love me, but he loves me not.....
It's all in the way you play this game of life
In battle we all can't be winners....
And we all may lose in this war called love.
So No matter how hard you try,
I'll never Give you all of me....
 Its just all about the power of the P-U-S-S-Y!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting my blogposts.... your opinion is appreciated greatly :-)